Tuesday, June 29, 2010

June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010

Today was fun. I left this morning with Cheznel, my driver and we went to a town called Montrouis (pronounced mow-wee). My non-relative relative is there for 2 weeks working with an eye doctor. Her name is Shelley. She is a mid-wife from Hickory, NC. Her aunt married my dad’s uncle. We laughed because we had each been telling others about our non-relative relative. It was fun to meet her and visit with the other people on her team. They were a hoot!

On our way back we stopped at Wahoo Bay Beach and had a lovely lunch of cheesy conch and French fries.

In the evening I had a massage from KK. She is coming back tomorrow evening to work out some more kinks in my neck and arms. The massage was nice, however, she used a lotion that starts out cool and then becomes hot as you use it, so by the time I went to bed I was so hot I could hardly breathe!

No comments:

Post a Comment